Trade Feedback: 0 reviews
iTrader Rating: (0)
Submit Trade Feedback
Go on a Quest

Weight Block:Turbulentô
Cover Stock:Hexionô Reactive
Finish:5000 Grit LSP
Flare Potential:7"+

Iím a fan of the Trident so needless to say when the Trident Quest was announced I was thoroughly pleased at the TQ creation, the Trident Quest features a cleaner coverstock than that of the original the Hexion Pearl Reactive. At the centerof the Trident Quest is the Turbulent core which was also featured in the original Trident producingthe continuation that we all love,the Hexion cover makes the Trident Quest very clean throughout the lane and allows it to create more motion down lane than that of the Trident.The low RG within the Trident Quest combined with the Hexion cover makes the Trident Quest the most angular ball to date.

The Hexion cover brings back both length and backend reaction that really hasnít been fully seen since the Fusion Pearl reactive coverstock first used on the Primal Rage, I laid mine for length with a smooth backend snap and that is exactly what got as the ball does as advertised. As clean as the cover is you can see the read but not bleed out as it rolls down lane into the breakpoint.

I like what the Trident Quest offers me and I have developed a love jones for the Hexion cover and it offers what the Trident doesnít, the Trident wasnít something I could get to corner and face up and when I made it do so through manipulation the results were not always desirable. I can play sharper angles with the Quest as the cover is so clean it isnít going to face up too early and corner too late.In comparing the two the Trident is stronger than the Trident Quest overall however I find the Trident Quest to be the more versatile between the two because of the Hexion cover.

Do you self a favor and go on a Quest.

Your game will thank you for it.

Motiv Staff
WhyBowl Staff
Mongoose Staff