Go Back   BBE BowlingBallExchange > Certified Ball Reviews > Brunswick Ball Reviews
Wicked Hook and Devastating Carry!
Always on? 

Brunswick BVP Punisher
Old 02-23-2006, 10:06 PM
B O W L E R
USBC Level 1-2 Coach

F.O.S
BBE Site Administrator
Senior BBE Contributor

Mood:
Trade Feedback: 2 reviews
iTrader Rating: (2)
Submit Trade Feedback
RevZiLLa's USBC Achievements PageID: 2357-5558
RevZiLLa's eBay Home Page RevZiLLa's facebook Page Buy me a Soda?
Brunswick BVP Punisher

Part Number
60-104227-93X
Coverstock
N'Control PowerBoost
Color:
Blue Pearl / Silver Pearl
Hardness: 76-78
Factory Finish
High Gloss Polish
Core Dynamics
RG Max: 2.580”
RG Min: 2.536”
RG Diff: 0.044”
RG Avg: 4.6
Performance
Hook Potential: 90
Length: 135
Breakpoint Shape: 95
Available Weights
10-16 Pounds

BVP Punisher

The Brunswick BVP™ and Monster™ ball lines are engineered to provide the widest available range of reactions at the popular moderate price point. This line-up allows any bowler to find the ball performance they’re looking for at a price they can afford.

Technology – Skid/Snap Power
The BVP Punisher combines the inverted bell core introduced in the BVP Nemesis and BVP Goliath with a new reactive coverstock, N’Control PowerBoost, to create a medium hook potential ball that delivers a very strong skid/snap arc characteristic.

The combination of the new N’Control PowerBoost coverstock with the medium-RG BVP inverted bell core creates more length in the oil than previous Brunswick balls with medium hook potentials. This exceptional length characteristic helps the Punisher save reaction for the back-end, allowing it to match up well on medium and drier fresh lane conditions. The Punisher is also an excellent go-to ball when the heads have broken down and higher hook potential balls are reacting too soon on the lane.

The new N’Control PowerBoost coverstock gives the Punisher strong back-end recovery with good entry angle into the pocket on medium volume patterns when other balls are arcing up too soon and are flat on the back-end. While most medium hook potential balls struggle when encountering carrydown, the Punisher bites through it and still delivers pin punishing power.

Reaction Characteristics
Out of the Box:
With its High Gloss Polish finish the BVP Punisher will match up well on medium-dry to dry conditions.
When dulled: The BPV Punisher hooking action will increase and its arc will become more even, creating a better match-up for oily lane conditions and help blend the over/under reactions seen on wet/dry lane conditions.

BBE Members, please post your reviews below.
* NOTE - In order to ensure quality, ball reviews are checked by staff before they are shown in the thread below. Staff may ask you to make your reveiw more substantive or less inflammatory

Suggested ball review template
http://www.bowlingballexchange.com/s...ad.php?t=17493

Re: Brunswick BVP Punisher
Old 02-23-2006, 11:07 PM
B O W L E R
USBC Level 1-2 Coach

F.O.S
BBE Site Administrator
Senior BBE Contributor

Mood:
Trade Feedback: 2 reviews
iTrader Rating: (2)
Submit Trade Feedback
RevZiLLa's USBC Achievements PageID: 2357-5558
RevZiLLa's eBay Home Page RevZiLLa's facebook Page Buy me a Soda?
Re: Brunswick BVP Punisher

hawkeye4life
Just call me Sir
BBE Rules!

Trade Rating: (6)

Bvp punisher

I have this ball drilled pin above middle finger, i really love this ball it hits hard isnt crazy on the back end, but still has good movement. This ball is good for the medium to medium-light conditions. I tryed it on an oilier pattern and it still reacted but wouldnt recommend doing it unless you want to play right up the boards, but if you have a lot of hand you can swing it even on heavier oil. but hey why do that thats why you carry more than one ball. prolly not the most helpful review but hey its something